Friday, October 10, 2008

The Great Pumpkin! patch


Today the Beautiful lady, little buckaroo and myself went on a short adventure to the pumpkin patch.  This place has pumpkins everywhere.  Little buckaroo loved pounding on them and standing next them, but when we tried to get him to stand on them it took some coercing.  He wasn't to sure about his bare feet on top of an orange gourd.  We spent a few hours walking around taking photos, enjoying the farm, and then we picked one out to bring home.  This place is definitely a place to return to year after year to pick out that perfect pumpkin.

4 comments:

S'mee said...

He looks so cute, I love it! So where is this great place???

The Pea said...

I look forward to pumpkin patch day all year long. I am glad to see someone who likes it as I do.

Brianna said...

Fun! He is way cute, I can't wait to come and see him in person!! My mom says we will stop by and see you all soon. I am glad we are closer now.

Anonymous said...

Hey man!! Good to see you on here. Hope all is going well for you and your beautiful family. What are you up to these days?